I have a problem.
I would cherish the life of that pillow! I had Pocahontas EVERYTHING when I was little.
I think I know who your taking about, I may have seen him playing with them but didnt pay too much attention lol. But thats awesome, its a small world!
My name is Dziko and I am currently doing anything but writing a paper that I could have finished about 2 hours ago.
My favorite hobbies are:
Im currently feeling like Im sleepy high right now…? Cant say that its a good thing or a bad thing. Just thought Id let you know since you clearly needed to know that bit of information. Clearly.
So Ummmmm, this was nice touching base with you fine people. Feel free to distract me even more by flooding my ask box, or keep doing what you always do and ignore me. Thats cool too. =)
B- Birthday? Oct 25th
D- Drink you last had? Strawberry melon juice
G- Gummy bears or Gummy worms? Gummy worms are funner to eat lol
I- In love with? God
K- Killed someone? UHHHHH… not to my knowledge!
- A- Avaliable.?
- B- Birthday.?
- C- Crush.?
- D- Drink you last had.?
- E- Easiest person to talk to.?
- F- Favorite song.?
- G- Gummy bears or Gummy worms.?
- H- Hometown.?
- I- In love with.?
- J- Jealous of.?
- K- Killed someone.?
- L- Longest car ride.?
- M- Milkshake falvor.?
- N- Number of siblings.?
- O- One wish.?
- P- Person I last texted.?
- Q- Question I'm always asked.?
- R- Reason to smile.? : )
- S- Song I last listened to.?
- T- Time I woke up.?
- U- underrwear color?
- V- Violent moment you had.?
- W- Worst habbit.?
- X- X-ray I've had.?
- Y- Yo-yos are.?
- Z- Zodaic sign.?
- What do you love about Black women?
- The way we walk and carry ourselves. You can spot a sista from a mile away by the way she walks. I love our unique facial features. Seeing a dark brown sista with freckles or a naturally redheaded woman with freckles is DEFINITELY cute and unique! Our gentleness and strength. Our perseverance. We give so much love & support and yearn for the same in return. Honestly, there isn't anything NOT to love about a Black woman. How the world finds unattractiveness in us honestly behooves me.
“Mom, Dad, you don’t have to work anymore. Relax. I can support you now. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me.”
So unrealistic, but I want to.
That is something I dream of saying for real. Hoping one day it’ll happen.
Pretty much my motivation for everything