Some days I’m all like, I’m cool being independent and alone.
But other days, mostly at night to be honest… I get lonely.
Like wanting an other half lonely.
Is this bad?
I hate the idea of being dependent on another person but.. Some nights I just crave romantic company.
Just someone else’s warmth.
I’ll keep waiting though. Good things come to those who wait? Waiting on some of that good Karma.
- silentdeee reblogged this from etherealxxeyes
- silentdeee likes this
- geeenadavis likes this
- boompowjewie likes this
- callmegago likes this
- noavailable-names reblogged this from etherealxxeyes
- oneandonlyjay reblogged this from thefaceof-beau
- thefaceof-beau reblogged this from etherealxxeyes
- bundaism reblogged this from etherealxxeyes and added:
- nellysworld likes this
- marchingbacktoreasons likes this
- loveswilde said: Nothing weird about that. Being independent doesn’t mean you don’t like a good cuddle, I mean come on! Lol. It will come and if it doesn’t, it appears you’ve got loads of tumblr loves who would be happy to step in.
- bourbonismycopilot likes this